Body – exercise strengthens the heart, bones and muscles, and aids anti-ageing.
Mind – working out makes you sharper, happier, have greater concentration and is overall great for mental health.
THE GOLDEN RULES
1. Exercise regularly – to boost your immune system.
2. Stay hydrated – to improve muscle performance.
3. Eat healthily – to provide energy, growth and repair.
4. Sleep well – to recharges the brain and body
IF YOU ONLY DO ONE THING...
Luke is a huge fan of the plank pose. Find out why the plank is actually the perfect exercise to include in your every day routine:
1. It provides a whole body workout including abdominals, transversus (core) and erector spinae muscles in the back.
2. Regularly holding the plank pose is the best way to achieve a flat tum, as it tones and strengthens your core.
3. It improves your balance and coordination in everyday life, sport and any movement activities.
“Honestly, I would recommend any class from the Feelnoo program to help people sleep better.
Yoga with Aimee, Pilates with Natalie, HIIT with yours truly, Boxercise with Hannah P and Aerobics with Jo all help to reduce anxiety and stress, so reducing cortisol levels and improving your quality of sleep.”