Cast video to your Android TV
If you have an Android TV, you can cast content from phones, tablets, or laptops to your TV.
If you don't have an Android TV, learn how to cast content to other TVs.
Cast content from your device to your TV
Important: You can only cast from the latest version of a Chromecast-enabled app or a Chrome browser on a device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Android TV.
1. Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
2. Open the app that has the content you want to cast.
3. In the app, find and select Cast Cast.
4. On your device, select the name of your TV .
5. When Cast Cast changes color, you’re successfully connected.
To stop casting, on your device, select Cast Castand Disconnect.
Cast videos on your phone to your TV offline
You can cast downloaded videos from your phone to your Android TV to watch on your TV screen.
1. On your phone, open Files by Google Files Go.
2. In the Browse tab, find the video or image you want to cast.
3. Open the file, then tap Cast Cast.