Terms & Conditions
1. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician or health care provider before beginning any exercise program to determine if it right for your needs. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it or if you have a family history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
2. Feelnoo is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never rely on information on this website and associated digital channels in place of seeking professional medical advice.
3. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Feelnoo from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Feelnoo.
4. Feelnoo is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this website and associated digital channels. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website and associated digital channels, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional health care provider. The use of any information provided in this program is solely at your own risk.
5. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
6. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of the wellness industry research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.